AMA Victoria Events
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all AMA Victoria events will be held online for the foreseeable future. See below for a list of upcoming events.
Internship Allocation and Placement – Key steps and insights for 2021
This session will cover:
- the key steps involved in the internship application process in 2021
- insights collected through supporting students applying for internship over the past 8 years.
- the online CV – key sections and format
- tips about managing preferencing
- umbrella view of the breadth of health services involved in the process
- and answer as many of your questions in the time available.
Date: Tuesday 30 March, 2021
Past events + resources
Numerous resources remain available from past AMA Victoria events. You can click on any item in the accordion below for more information.
Sorry we do not find events matching with your criteria
- Slide deck
- Ways to develop your emotional intelligence (Forbes)
- Boost your emotional intelligence with these 3 questions
With image-based COVID-19 interim arrangements for telehealth prescriptions due to cease on 30th September 2020, prescribers will need to transition to ePrescriptions in order to continue to provide non-paper prescriptions to a dispensing pharmacist.
Hit the button below to view resources related to our webinar, which took place on 20 August 2020.
AMA Victoria's Women in Medicine Group hosted an online seminar called "Parenting in Medicine". This seminar was run over two nights and there was plenty of interactive discussion and questions to our presenters and panellists.
The health and wellbeing of all medical workforce should be a priority during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Dr Helen Schultz on doctor wellbeing and support during COVID,
- Professor Jill Klein on practical tools for coping during the pandemic,
- Dr Linda Schachter on sleep hygiene and insomnia.