Kennedys healthcare team advises doctors in public and private practice on the full range of clinical, commercial, employment and health law issues. Our long track record in the industry gives us unique insight into healthcare law that considers every nuance and perspective. Our team is committed to playing an active and constructive role in the development of policy on behalf of our clients and the wider healthcare industry.
Members of our team have long standing relationships with AMAV and its members. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and specialised experience, working closely with doctors on every day matters through to the most sensitive and complex issues.
As preferred legal services partner, Kennedys is very pleased to offer AMAV members a range of legal services with advice and support from our experienced team, and reduced hourly rates exclusively for AMAV members.
Our full range of services include:
- Commercial agreements and disputes
- Employment law and workplace matters
- Drafting and implementing policies and procedures
- Privacy, data protection and cyber risk
- Property issues and financial loss
- College appeals
- Civil and criminal matters
- Coronial inquests and investigations
- Malpractice / clinical negligence claims
- Medicare investigations and PSR prosecutions
- Professional conduct and disciplinary issues
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Implementation of health sector legislation
- Insolvency and transactional risk
- Governance and risk management
- Defamation and reputational risk
Please contact the AMAV Workplace Relations team on 03 9280 8722 (select Option 2). If your specific issue needs expertise beyond the remit of AMAV's in-house team, they will refer you to us for a complimentary initial one hour phone consultation.
Members who choose to engage us for ongoing advice will be entitled to our exclusive AMAV members rate.
Meet The Team
Please click on an image to view profile