Professional coaching program
This program helps doctors identify their professional goals, gain personal insight & enhance their career potential using a combination of coaching, reflective practice, diagnostic tools & resources.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a way of developing your skills and abilities, while simultaneously boosting your performance and self-confidence in role(s). It can assist you to:
- Identify strategies to address challenges
- Better navigate organisational systems
- Actively manage and plan your career
- Assess options and make career decisions
A central feature of coaching is that the individual is in charge of their own decisions and development to realise their full potential. The coach is there to facilitate this process through structured questioning, reflection, and observation - often challenging the status quo, helping the coachee to find their own solution. Coaching is NOT mentoring, teaching, supervision or counselling.
Who would benefit from this program?
- Registrars / Consultants
- Senior Consultants / Specialists in Private Practice
- Senior Medical Staff & VMO
- Academics / Researchers
- Heads of Department
- CMO / Executives
- Any doctor looking to diversify or broaden their career within & outside of medicine
The program includes
- 6 x 1-hour coaching sessions
- Executive coach with extensive experience
- Unlimited email & telephone support
- Personality & strength assessments
- Detailed assessment reports & 1 hr debrief
- Career resources, templates & factsheets
Click the button below to book:
Book professional coaching program (AMA members)
$1500.00 + GST
Book professional coaching program (non-members)
$3490.00 + GST
Not a member? Click here to join AMA Victoria.
For more information, contact our consultants between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday: (03) 9280 8722 or firstname.lastname@example.org