Workplace & Legal Advice
We provide workplace advice to:
- Doctors employed in the public hospital system
- Doctors working as independent contractors
- Doctors employing staff within their practice.
AMA Victoria gives advice on:
- Contract negotiations and grievance resolution
- Certified agreements
- Market locum agency rates
- Practice staff wages
- Practice staff contracts
- CPI and public holidays and much more.
Call (03) 9280 8722 to speak with a member of the Workplace & Advocacy team. For more information, click one of the following links:
AMA Victoria has guides, resources and advisors that can help doctors to working in/or running a private practice.
The AMA is working hard to achieve the best outcomes for you and your patients.
AMA Victoria provides free advice, support and representation for Doctor in Training members.
AMA Victoria plays an important role in supporting International Medical Graduates (IMGs), as we represent and provide assistance to doctors across the entire medical profession.
AMA Victoria members can access first-line legal advice on matters of public and private professional practice, ethics and the legal obligations of doctors.