AMA Victoria forms alliance with MDA National
Saturday 19 September 2015
AMA Victoria today announced that it is forming a strategic alliance with MDA National to enhance advocacy on local medico-legal and medico-political issues, and optimise education and support for Victoria’s medical profession.
AMA Victoria President, Dr Tony Bartone, said the alliance formalises AMA Victoria’s ongoing collaborative relationship with MDA National.
“AMA Victoria is confident this alliance will deliver additional value to our members, we are thrilled to announce that MDA National is now the organisation’s premium medical indemnity provider,” Dr Bartone said.
MDA National President, Dr Rod Moore, said the alliance solidifies MDA National’s position as the AMA Victoria’s premium medical indemnity provider.
“We are delighted to launch this alliance which features multiple benefits for MDA National and AMA Victoria members, such as:
- greater access to education and promotion of doctors’ health and wellbeing;
- stronger advocacy on the key medico-legal and medico-political issues;
- collaborative events and activities of interest;
- complimentary professional medical indemnity for eligible doctors in training;
- professional indemnity premium reductions for eligible doctors in specialist training programs.
More information here or contact 1800 011 255, or at email@example.com