Award Subscriber Service
AMA Victoria's Awards Subscriber Service provides information on the two modern awards covering medical practice staff:
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010 and National Employment Standards, which applies to staff in positions such as clerks, typists, receptionists, secretaries, pay clerks, gardeners and professional staff.
- Nurses Award 2010 and National Employment Standards, which Applies to all Division 1 and 2 nurses including those employed as practice managers.
Both documents detail the minimum conditions for staff employed by practices.
The Awards also create legal obligations with which you must comply. Failure to meet these new obligations will expose you to potential prosecution and claims for back-pay.
Subscribers to the service will receive:
- A loose leaf folder that includes consolidated conditions of the new Award and the National Employment Standards
- Explanatory notes relevant to medical practices, and
- A user friendly wages and allowance summary.
- Every time the Awards are varied, subscribers will receive updated replacement pages.
This service is for AMA Victoria members only.
Purchase this item
Alternatively, you can:
- Download an order form below.
- Contact Aspa Papas on 9280 8722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org