Non-Principal General Practitioners
Below is a quick reference for non-principal general practitioners.
Workplace Relations team can provide
- Contract review and negotiations
- Working as an independent contractor
- Employment conditions for GP registrars
- Tailored advice for International Medical Graduates
- Leaving a practice – terminating your contract
- Dispute resolution and mediations
- Workplace bullying
AMA Federal Doctor portal:
Doctor portal brings together all the tools and resources doctors look for on a daily basis – the GP Desktop Toolkit, the Find a Doctor feature, the CPD tracker, the Fees List, policy guidelines, position statements, practice advice and support – as well as access to AMA publications including the Medical Journal of Australia and Australian Medicine, all in one convenient location.
Click here to access the doctor portal