Non-Principal General Practitioners
Below is a quick reference for non-principal general practitioners.
Workplace Relations team can provide
- Contract review and negotiations
- Working as an independent contractor
- Employment conditions for GP registrars
- Tailored advice for International Medical Graduates
- Leaving a practice – terminating your contract
- Dispute resolution and mediations
- Workplace bullying
AMA Federal Doctor portal:
Doctor portal brings together all the tools and resources doctors look for on a daily basis – the GP Desktop Toolkit, the Find a Doctor feature, the CPD tracker, the Fees List, policy guidelines, position statements, practice advice and support – as well as access to AMA publications including the Medical Journal of Australia and Australian Medicine, all in one convenient location.
Click here to access the doctor portal
Additional resources to assist with your workplace queries: